eLearning Training for Summer 2020 will be packed full of events to help our teaching staff get to grips with teaching online. Training will officially launch on the 1st of July. This summers training consists of:
- Digital Teaching Showcases: Where we try to cover your key questions (highlighted in planning meetings) and point you to training which cover your Programmes/units needs.
- Online self led training: Getting you familiar with the basics of the software, before you come to our face to face sessions. Links for the different types of software can be found at the bottom of this page. If you are not sure which software you wish to use, then take a look at our showcase recordings.
- Face to face training/help: Following on from the self led learning, attend one of our face to face sessions to address all of your personalised needs. Face to face training may be in the form of a Masterclass, 1:1 consultations or drop in sessions (software dependent). You can find links to the face to face help within the software page you wish to learn more about.
- Peer – Peer Support Community: Once you have finished your training, its important that you know you can still get help. As part of training, you will be able to join into a peer support Yammer group which will be monitored by the eLearning team.
The training we are building to be released next is:
- Pebblepad Portfolios
- Using Groups to Enable Group Work in Blackboard
- How to use Adaptive Release
- Collaborative Tools to Encourage Student Engagement