Creating quality text based content using Blackboard inbuilt tools
This training is designed to demonstrate how to use Blackboard “Items” in order to present written or embedded content online to students in a more visually pleasing manner.
- Online self study module (covered here)
- Optional: Drop-in with a member of the eLearning Team
- Optional: Peer Support via Yammer
Starting Point and Learning Outcomes
Before you start the training you should:
- Have access to Blackboard and know how to enter a course.
- Be enrolled on a Blackboard course which you can practice in or have a “sandpit” which you can work in (activate yours using these instructions: Blackboard Staff: Activate a playground space).
- Be able to use basic text editing within Blackboard using Blackboard Items.
By the end of this training, you should:
- Be able to edit Items/Folders/Content to be more visually pleasing.
Post Training Support Workshop & Yammer Group
After you have finished this self led training module (below), you may wish to gain extra advice or help. If so, please come to one of our Blackboard Support sessions linked here The FBMH eLearning Team have set up a technical peer support Yammer group to engage the teaching community in peer help and sharing best practice. Join the group by logging onto Yammer and clicking here.
Go to the next page to get started…