Below are guides specifically for the School of Biological Sciences (codes starting with BIOL):
Large Scale Submissions
The list below shows pieces of work that all undergraduates have to submit, which are then distributed to appropriate markers. Each page is a guide on how to mark that particular piece of work.
- BIOL10000 – Semester 1 Tutorial essay submission – This information is specific for the first year tutorial essay submitted as part of the plagiarism introduction task. NOTE: This link will take you to a student support site and will open in a new window.
- Instructions on following items are under review:
- Marking First Year Lab Reports
- Marking Project Literature Reviews
- Marking Project Reports
- Marking Placement Reports
Labs (EDM’s, RSM’s)
This guide shows you how to use a group in Blackboard to provide your Tutorial group with files only they can see.