- If a student enquiry needs to be submitted to the eLearning team (both Jamie Weston specifically and the team in general), this can be done by a staff member on the students behalf.
- You will need the students Username.
- Whilst logged into LANDesk to the left hand side of the screen click on ‘Create Request.’
- You will be directed to the request page, most of the sections should be highlighted in pink.
- Enter the students Username, wait a few moments and the name will appear, select the name and the top section’s details will appear for the student:
- Under Request Details add the following details:
- Service Request item: eLearning support for FBMH.
- Catalogue category and category should autofill.
- Category search does not need to be entered.
- Summary: A brief description of the issue.
- Description: Further details of what the issue is, what device they are using, browser, and any screen shots to aid investigation.
- Item specific questions, enter as appropriate.
- Scroll back to the top of the screen and click the save and close button.
- This will then be submitted to the eLearning support queue and the team can respond to the student direct.
Was this helpful?
We can only improve our service if you tell us what you think.
SBS – How to Submit a LANDesk Ticket on Behalf of a Student