This item is currently under review – Aug 2022
Accessing the Literature Review/Semester 5 Report
1) To access the Literature Reviews, go to this link
2) Choose the Markers name from the drop down menu (note: if you are moderating, you should choose the Markers name, not your own), click “go”.
3) You will now see a list of submissions that are specific to you, these will be anonymised where the students have used the Faculty Standard Naming Convention. Click the title of a submission to enter it.
4) Annotate online as you would normally.
5) DO NOT and add the score into the box in the top right hand corner of the screen. Instead, add the mark to the appropriate paper form ONLY.
6) Close when you are finished to save the comments. NOTE: Grademark contains a 30 minute time out, meaning that any comments that take longer then 30 minutes (or if you do not add a new comment within a 30 minute window) may not be saved, to avoid this, ensure that you save your document regularly, as this will extend your session for another 30 minutes.
7) If you have further reports to mark, choose the next one and repeat.